Oceanfront Luxury. Private Beach.
Discover the true meaning of rejuvenation at the award-winning Waldorf Spa, exclusively for Club members and resort guests.
SPA & SALON PROTOCOLS AND GUIDELINES
• Digital Waivers: All guests receiving service at the Waldorf Astoria Spa & Salon will be required to complete this waiver prior to their spa/salon visit. This may be completed the day prior, but no later than the morning of your service. Spa & Salon services will not be performed without a completed waiver.
• Temperature Screenings: Both our guests and team members are required to have their temperature read prior to entering the Spa and Salon. The privacy of our members will be maintained at all times and screenings will be conducted in a discreet location directly entering the spa. Guests with a temperature above 100.3 °F will be required to reschedule their service(s) to a later date.
• Face Masks: All guests are required to wear a face mask during their visit to the spa*. You may choose to wear your own. However, a disposable mask will be provided for you during your massage treatment or if you do not have one present. All spa/salon team members are required to wear masks at all times, including when providing a service. *Mask use will be subject to treatment protocols. Guests using the pool and Jacuzzis are not required to wear a mask, however, when physically walking masks are required.
• Arrival Time: Please arrive no earlier than thirty (30) minutes prior to the start of your service. We request that you wait in the Mizner Center and call or text 561-239-0302 to notify the spa team that you have arrived. Guests wishing to go directly into their treatment and bypass locker rooms are welcome to do so and should arrive no later than five (5) minutes prior to the start of their service.
• Spa Ambassador: Guests will be greeted by the entrance of the spa next to Spanish Terrace by one of our hospitable spa team members. Guests will be escorted inside to the wellness station to perform a sanitation ritual.
• Sanitation Ritual: A temperature screening will be taken. Guests with a temperature over 100.3 °F will be required to reschedule. Hand sanitizer will then be provided with hand and lotion. In the event you do not have your own mask, a disposable mask will be provided.
• Payment: In an effort to minimize contact, we request that all guests bring their physical card. You will swipe your own card to authorize payment and receive your receipt via email. A physical receipt can be provided upon request. Resort guests will be provided with a sanitized pen to sign their receipt preview.
• Gratuities: For your convenience, an automatic 20% gratuity will be added to your spa and salon services and may be charged to your member card, guest room or credit card. Gratuity is provided at the discretion of the guest and is based on satisfaction with the services provided. All gratuities are paid in full to the service providers.
• Personal Belongings: We kindly request that you keep your personal belongings to a minimum for your spa/salon visit.
• Guests: In order to uphold our sanitation and social distancing policies, the spa is restricted to guests having Spa Treatments. Only members, their dedicated users and resort guests with spa appointments will be permitted inside the spa. Guests only having salon services are not permitted in the spa at this time. Spa Tours & Spa Day Access are discontinued for an indefinite period of time.
• Indoor Spa Amenities: Indoor amenities including Ritual Bath, Inhalation, Sauna, Steam room and Showers are closed for an indefinite period of time. Guests may enjoy access to Great Hall, Lockers, Locker Lounges and Restrooms.
• Outdoor Spa Amenities: Spa café is closed for an indefinite period of time. Spa guests having treatments are welcome to enjoy the pool and outdoor Jacuzzis while adhering to strict social distancing guidelines.
• Personal Care Amenities: Guests will be given robe and slippers for use throughout their spa visit. Personal care amenities are available upon request with the Spa Attendant.
• Pool Access: Spa lounge chairs are strategically placed to accommodate social distancing guidelines. Guests cannot reserve lounge chairs and usage is based off first come, first serve basis. As a courtesy to fellow spa guests, lounge chairs cannot be reserved while guest(s) are receiving their spa treatment and are requested to limit their pool access time to no more than two (2) hours during their spa visit.
ADDITIONAL HEALTH MEASURES & PROCEDURES
• Certification: Spa/salon team members have received certifications as a refresher course on spa/salon Infection Control.
• Cleansing Ritual: Guests are requested to shower prior to arriving at the spa.
• Personal Hygiene: All team members wash their hands thoroughly before and after contact with every guest. Guests are reminded by CDC guidelines to wash or sanitize their hands throughout their visit. Wash Hand Signs are placed Reminder signs and hand Sanitizer bottles are strategically placed throughout the spa for easy access.
• EPA Compliance: All spa/salon tools, containers, and all surfaces are cleaned frequently with an EPA-registered disinfectant.
• Heightened Cleaning Practices: In addition to EPA-registered disinfectant used for thorough cleaning and disinfecting the spa/salon, sanitation specialists will be performing nightly fogging of all shared spaces.
• Personal Protective Equipment: In addition to face masks, the spa/salon providers will also be wearing face shields, during certain times, for enhanced protection. A barrier shield will be in place between you and your concierge during all interactions. Skincare providers will also have a plexi-shield between guest and service provider for enhanced comfort and protection. A barrier shield is placed between you and your nail technician for all manicures. Massage Providers, Skincare Specialists and Nail Technicians wear a new set of gloves during each treatment and, at times, must be changed during the service. Massage Therapists will wear gloves during treatment based upon guest preference.
• Social Distancing: The spa/salon will limit the number of guests and providers in the spa/salon at any given time. Capacity will support social distancing in place between waiting area, lockers, treatment rooms, pool area, styling chairs, manicure tables and pedicure stations. Pool and outdoor Jacuzzi capacity restrictions are in place. Elevator access will be limited to provider and their guest and must not exceed two (2) occupancy at a time.