Boca Raton Resort & Club invites you to excel. Whether you're taking the first step on a promising new career path or mapping a course to new heights, as a member of our team, you'll find the encouragement and professional support you need to go farther. We offer unprecedented training programs. We open doors. We invite you to dream big.
• CARE Fund - Our family taking care of your family through our philanthropic fund to assist team members experiencing a life hardship.
• Opportunity to participate in workforce committees dedicated to quality, philanthropy, and safety.
• Joining forces with Boca's Helping Hands to assist people in our community.
• Partnering with Gulfstream Goodwill Project Search to provide on-site training to prepare youth with disabilities to be work-ready.
• A chance to pay it forward by participating in charity walk-a-thons.
• Linked arms with Florence Fuller to provide a backpack with school supplies for underprivileged children.
• We offer free tennis lessons to kids participating in the Boys & Girls Club.
• To make the season brighter we organize a toy drive for kids at HomeSafe.
• Yearly fundraising efforts for FAU CARD in support of expanding its service of expert consultation, training, and support, at no charge, for people with autism and related disabilities, their families and professionals serving them.
• Hilton Worldwide University and Boca University
• Florida Atlantic University Partnership
• 20% discount on tuition at Lynn University (full-time Team Members only)
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Waldorf Astoria certified management, supervisory and Team Member development programs
• Boca Buddy and job-sharing programs
• Next Generation Mentorship program
• Two 18-hole golf courses
• 30 tennis courts
• Three state-of-the-art fitness centers
• Half-mile stretch of private beach
• Seven swimming pools
• 32-slip full-service marina
• Four-star spa
• 18 on-site kitchens and bakeries
• Over 200,000 square feet of meeting space
• Exclusive boutiques and a world of luxurious accommodations