Paddle Diva is a mind-and-body stand-up paddle boarding experience for all ability levels. Join us at the Tower Pool Marina for an hour of fun, sun and sea on the Lake Boca Intracoastal. Spaces are limited and private sessions are available on request.
- Daily 10am, 12pm and 2pm
- $75 per person
Corks & Conversations
Our celebrated Winemaker & Chef Dinner series features unparalleled locations and world-class cuisine for an experience like no other.
Upcoming Event: Corks & Conversations featuring Artist-in-Residence Justin Baldwin of JUSTIN Winery
· 6:30 PM on Thursday, October 11, 2018 at SeaGrille at Boca Beach Club
· Includes Five-Course Progressive Dinner
· $200++ per person. Seating is limited
· Get tickets: bocaresort.com/events
Named Wine Enthusiast’s “Winery of the Year” and 11-time recipient of Wine Spectator Award of Excellence, JUSTIN Winery pioneered award-winning Bordeaux-style wines on California’s Central Coast and put Paso Robles on the map.
We are proud to partner with JUSTIN Winery owner, Justin Baldwin, for this special evening. Chef Jordan Lerman will pair a five-course dinner blending Old World Tradition with New World innovation.
Party alongside Lake Boca with an after-dinner performance by music greats. These events are exclusive to resort guests and members. New musicians and events will be announced soon.
Jimmy Connors Experience
Dominating the tennis world in the 70s and 80s, Jimmy Connors won eight Grand Slam singles titles, two Grand Slam doubles titles and was the first male player to rank number-one for more than five years. He’s now our resident professional and offers full or half-day tennis experiences.
- 90-minute clinic with Jimmy Connors and Resort Pros followed by a 90-minute Q&A session
- Motivational speaking engagement at a group event
- Golf outings, photo opportunities and autograph session
A Magical Holiday
From an unparalleled Thanksgiving dinner, to Tree and Menorah lighting festivities, and more, celebrate the most wonderful time of the year in paradise.
Consistently recognized as one of the finest family resorts in the United States, we’re a truly inspiring location for an unforgettable family vacation. Our award-winning children’s programs offer a wide variety of activities and the resort’s staff plans over 150 adult-and-children activities and events per month.
- Seven pools and a half-mile private beach with lifeguard
- Family-friendly transportation from the airport, including age-appropriate car seats, upon request
- Quest Kids’ Club & Camp for ages 3 to 12 (fully potty trained)
- Watersports, FlowRider, and surfing and paddle boarding lessons
- Tennis and golf camps
It’s more important than ever to make time to catch up with cherished friends. Boca Raton Resort & Club, The Waldorf Astoria Yacht Club at Boca Raton Resort, and Boca Beach Club offer a series of exclusive settings with 356 acres along the Intracoastal Waterway and the Atlantic Ocean.
With endless opportunities to refresh and renew at the spa, unique yoga and exercise classes, unmatched pool and beachside experiences, paddleboarding, and world-class dining and shopping, your luxurious girlfriend getaway awaits along the shores of South Florida’s Palm Coast.