Discover Boca Raton Resort & Club - a landmark hotel, offering a fresh, visionary approach to hospitality in a timeless setting, with infinite possibilities.
A truly entertaining setting for family vacations
Consistently recognized as one of the finest family resorts in the United States, Boca Raton Resort & Club is the ideal location for an unforgettable family vacation. Our award-winning children's programs offer a wide variety of activities dedicated entirely to kids. Even more impressively, the Resort's Family Fun staff plans over 150 adult and children activities and events per month. Developed with both the needs of kids and parents in mind, these programs and activities aim to create an enjoyable and fun family vacation in South Florida.
- Surf Boca When you book a stay at the Boca Raton Resort or the Boca Beach Club you can enjoy lots of exciting water sports!
- Professional Family Fun Staff, providing educational planning and supervision for participants
- Camp Boca Educational and entertaining children's programs, for ages 3 to 12
- Golf academy Offering classes for students of all ages
- Tennis clinic Featuring innovative programs for adults and children from ages 3-18
Beach activities Snorkeling, boating, wave runners, sand castle building, kite flying, tube races, fishing and catamaran cruises.
During Sea Turtle Nesting Season Boca Raton Resort & Club and
Boca Beach Club work with Gumbo Limbo who monitor their nests and work with the Resorts on hatching releases. To see more information on the Hatching Release Program visit GumboLimbo.org.
- Fitness center Offering workout equipment and Aqua aerobics
- Lawn games Featuring volleyball and croquet
- Play a game of volleyball Life size chess, ping pong or croquet.
- Shopping excursions To find the ideal souvenir
- Random House Dr. Seuss Inspired Library at Boca Beach Club, Waldorf Astoria Resort has partnered with Random House Children’s Books, a division of Random House, Inc. and the world’s largest English-language children’s trade book publisher, to create a Random House kids library for guests at the hotel’s Camp Boca. The custom made Dr. Seuss- inspired library with more than 100 titles including books from the Dr. Seuss and Stepping Stones collections and other souvenirs. The books cater to kids’ ages 3-12 years old. Families can also borrow these books at no cost during their stay at the resort.
- Kite Flying on the beach, Water Walkers, Coconut Postcards, Plaster of Paradise, Hair braiding by the pool, souvenir Sandbox Creations, and special appearances by the world-renown Team Sandtastic to create sand sculptures for guests on the holiday weekends and offer sand sculpting classes at the resort.
Family fun on your next vacation
Select from an endless array of activities for all ages at Boca Raton Resort & Club - a landmark hotel, offering a fresh, visionary approach to family vacations and making memories to last a lifetime. Book your reservations online for our
Best Rates Guaranteed.